Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Script Live in Manila Part 3 Album!!




The Script Live in Manila, The Script Concert 2013

I guess.. It is now safe for me to spread the upcoming concert of The Script here in Manila, Philippines. The 3rd come back of the band in the country will be held on Smart Araneta Colesium on March 31, 2013. It was last November 15 when ticket stores started to sell tickets and as of today, November 21,2012, the available seats left are Upper Box B, General Admission and Patron Regular. It was only 6 days and the preferable and beautiful seats were all taken.


We were aiming for the Lower Box Seats but unfortunately, all of them were already taken. But I am really thankful that we had the tickets now and all we need to do is wait for 4 months until The Script comes here. 



It was early this year when The Script caught my attention. It was their "For The First Time" song that I was carried away with, by that song, I started to listen to every song they have recorded and then followed them. When I first found out that they will be having their concert again here in the Philippines (about November 13 or 14), I was really stunned and decided that no matter what happened, I will find a way to buy a ticket.

And here it is now:

The Script Live in Manila, The Script
My ticket :)

So.. there it is.. :) I am very happy tonight.. AS IN!!! Thank you so much for making this concert possible for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments :)Your visit made my blog complete. :)

 
;