Sunday, March 23, 2014
How can you even undo the mistakes? How can you ever fix what's broken. Provided with time, provided with space. Now that you have to finally let go of everything. How will I move on? How will I continue with my life when all I ever think of is spending every minute of it with you? How will I stand up? How will I?
You've been very angry with me. I regret everything. You were the best thing I ever had. The best thing God has ever given to me. And yet I have pushed you away, so faraway that I cannot even reach you.. again. It hurts a lot. When all I ever wanted was to make you happy and yet all I ever did was hurt you.
How will I ever take those pains? How will I ever take away those anger? How will I leave you? How can I say goodbye? Maybe.. just maybe its not time or space.. What I must really do is pick up all the pieces and learn on what I have made. Learn from my mistake.. And give you what you want - and that is for me to leave - forever.
I love you. I will always will. But I'm not good enough for you now. If ever you needed me, I will still be here. And this ring will never be removed from my finger. You will always be loved.
Posted by Bernadette Zephyr at 6:57 PM
The Perfect Lie
Ups and Downs
With you i have learned
In this changing phase
Of seeking the real me
No doubt of being two
No chance of thinking twice
The world has lead me
To the path that awaken me
With shimmering glow
Of lips that tell lies
With a glamorous dress
Of a body that shines
This naive soul of mine
Had died and became numb.
Pretension became a habit
Hiding became the strength
And being okay as the perfect lie.
Posted by Bernadette Zephyr at 4:26 AM
Late na ba para sa aking makabuluhang 2014 bucket list? Hindi pa naman siguro dahil January pa rin naman, diba? Hmmm ito lang naman kasi yan, noong nakaraang taon (2013), wala man akong bulgarag bucket list, may mga bagay naman akong na-achieved na naayon sa aking plano. Kaya ngayong 2014, maglilista ako ng mga bagay na gusto kong i-prioritize sa taon ng mga kabayo.
Well, sa ngayon ito muna ang maililista ko:
1. "In every past, one true friend awaits".. Nung binalikan ko ang mga photos ko nung 2013, napansin ko na karamihan sa mga taong kasama ko ay yun at yun pa ren. Hindi ako nagsasawa sa kanila, at ayoko silang mawala sa mga susunod kong photos sa susunod pang maraming taon. Pero ngayong 2014, sana at susubukan kong mag reach out sa mga taong naging kaibigan / close friends ko noong kabataan ko. Dahil ngayon, ramdam kong miss ko na talaga sila. Especially yung mga high school friends ko. Kaya sa mga kasama ko ng taong 2013, dagdagan natin ang mga mukha sa mga litratong mapo-proseso natin. :)
2. "Fly away on my Zephyr"... Isa lang ito - ang makarating ako sa mga lugar na eroplano ang sinakyan. Labas man o loob ng bansa, siguro ito na ang taon para ang isang taong ipinaganak sa taon ng mga kabayo ay makalipad. Pero pasok pa rin dito ang makagala, sa mga lugar na hindi ko napuntahan noong 2013. Dagdag sa aking makasaysayang buhay ang isang malupit na adventure!
3. "Love on Top".. Sa simpleng salita ay mamundok. Hindi ko planong akyatin ang pinaka mataas ng bundok sa Pinas. Aminado ako na hindi ko kaya yun. Pero sana bago matapos ang 2014, makarating man lang ako sa tuktok ng Mt. Batulaw o hindi naman kaya ay sa Pico de Loro. Kaya sayo, aking mahal, samahan mo ko! :D
4. "Feed 'em all with coins".. Desidido ako dito. Sa pagtatapos ng 2014. mapupuno ko ang dalawa kong alikansya sa opisina. Coins, papers, lahat yan isusuksok ko sa aking alikansya. At dapat sa bawat sentimong kikitain ko, may mailalaan ako sa para sa bangko. Dapat matupad ko ito. Sa lahat lahat.. importante ito.
5. "Some past needs to be on your present life".. Ano na naman ito? Well, sa kabuuan ng aking nakaraan, isa ang pinaka gusto kong balikan. Pinaka mababaw, pero mahalaga sa akin. Ito ang pagiging payat. Mahirap sya. Ang sarap kayang kumain! Pero dapat kayanin ko! Kung hindi naman ako maging payat, magawa ko man lang sanang flat yung tyan at puson ko. Ahaha.
O ayan. Nakapagsulat na ako. Suportahan niyo lang ako, kapit lang, magagawa ko to. Sabi nga nila, isa-isa lang at hindi pwedeng lahat at sabay sabay kong magagawa. Kaya ito muna, first things first.
Ikaw, kayo, anong gagawin niyo sa taong 2014? Ibahagi na!
Posted by Bernadette Zephyr at 10:35 AM
what is life where lived by yourself
chosen your own companions
in a box called home?
one is a cat, the other half is yours
to keep as lover and friend as well.
what is life where hit by sadness
when all you want
is happiness to keep?
go far away then return back home
back in a place
a place you want to leave.
what is life where the decision is yours
either bad or good
there's nothing to regret?
I hope I can live
In a life I have dreamed for
where reality lies
in this world full of misfortune.
Posted by Bernadette Zephyr at 9:24 AM
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Does it seem that I have forgotten to post news stuffs on my blog? Of course not, yours truly is kinda busy doing some good things.
Here to follow is the launch of my newest blog, entitled: Kain pa LinkBuilder na Matakaw. This is going to be different but will talk about foods and drinks experience that I am gpoing through.
If you are a food enthusiast or simply a food lover, come on and support the journey of our friend, ang Linkbuilder na Matakaw.
Here's the snapshot:
|My newest blog: http://kainpalinkbuildernamatakaw.blogspot.com.au/|
Note: Don't worry about the posts, it'll be written in Filipino but in time, I'll translate them in English.
Also, take time to visit her at http://about.me/anglinkbuildernamatakaw.
Thanks for the suport!
Posted by Bernadette Zephyr at 7:37 PM
Upon browsing Pinterest, my newest online addiction, I came through these three "new" words. Words that I never thought really do exist, words that in latter time will be used by me.
Out these three words, I was amazed on the last one. Based on what I have read, it was one of the hardest term to translate. Well, who wouldn't think of that? I don't even have the idea on how to properly use it in a sentence :P
Posted by Bernadette Zephyr at 9:01 AM