Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Long Lost Love Part 2

long lost love, first love, lost love, love,
I can't still get over after the incident with Ben. It's not that I'm still in love with him, I just remember how I used to be when I was younger. So vulnerable, easy to get hurt and always listen to people's comment about me. But that was before. After almost six years, I have change..

Last October, I saw Ben, now its late April. I was seating on the bench on one of my favorite park. Thinking deep, i haven't noticed them man sitting beside me. He talked, nagulat ako..

Hi! Busy ka ba? Ang lalim naman ng iniisip mo..
I answered back without looking sa lalaking nagsalita, deep inside I know his voice.
Me:  Hindi naman ako busy, marami lang akong naiisip. I am missing this person whom I really love. i just hope we could really stay together despite of the hindrances in our relationship.
 Man: May boyfriend ka na?! Kelan pa?


Instantly, napatingin ako sa mama. Aba! napaka hambog ah. Feeling di ako magkakajowa? And, I knew it, I was right, it was Ben. Again! But seeing him, right with me, sitting beside me, I can't feel anything but a feeling of released emotions I kept hiding for almost 5 years.

Me: Ikaw pala yan! Napaka yabang mo ha! (Then I smiled) Yup, may karelasyon ako ngayon, mahal na mahal ko sya. Sobra. Komplikado man, kinakaya namin. Masaya kami. Kahit may mga di pagkakaintindihan.
Ben: Talaga? Eh bakit ganyan ka mag-isip?
Me: Wala lang.. Gusto ko kasi sya na yung makasama ko sa buhay. Gusto ko magkabahay kami, Dito man sa Pilipinas o kaya sa Singapore.
Ben: Posible naman yun. Di ka pa rin nagbabago, mataas kang mangarap. Kaya mo yan!  Ikaw pa! Hahaha
Me: Thanks! Ikaw? Kamusta na? Kamusta yung jowa mong probinsyana?
Ben: Haha ang sama mo! Kami pa rin, may 2 na kaming anak, di mo ba nabalitaan?
Me: Talaga? Good for you! Di ko nabalitaan, di ka na nagparamdam eh, and besides, di na rin ako nakibalita.
Ben: Ahaha. Buti naman masaya ka ngayon. Ay andyan na pala asawa ko, teka pakilala kita.

long lost love, first love, lost love, love, let goIt happens, we met at the right time and talk about our lives. He's not my long lost love. I was young, if that was love I felt for him, I am sure the feeling of love I am feeling now for my special someone is incomparable with how I felt about Ben. 

I just hope, he could meet my love. But after this unplanned meet-up. I know I am relieved. And sooner I will be talking about us, about me and my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments :)Your visit made my blog complete. :)

 
;