Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hooked on Books




books, bookDid I ever mention that I super love reading books? Well, I am a bookworm. :) I've been reading books since I was a little girl. Any type will do especially series books and romance books.

I can't really remember the first book I have ever read, i mean a real book, not what we have in school. Nor I can't remember the first book I first bought to myself. But I do remember myself counting them, listing them along with the author, the publication date and place and the date I started reading certain one.



Because of this, I decided to make another blog. It is entitled "I Got Hooked On Books". I will be having short reviews and opinions about my books.

I can tell, not all of them are interesting (but for me they are), well for some people. I have a lot of books, around 50, i guess and I have tons of lost and un-returned books borrowed by my friends.  Some of them are good books, the ones that i considered as my favorite books.

books, book
I never really stick myself to one author like Nicholas Sparks or David Brown, i have no particular favorite. But I love J.K Rowling's amazing Harry Potter series, I love Paulo Coelho's "Aleph" and most of all, Jim Davis' comic collections of Garfield.

I have a lot to tell about books, and I don't really know how to start. Maybe you should visit my new blog and read some of my book reviews. Please do follow my another blog --> http://igothookedonbooks.blogspot.com/



life experiences

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments :)Your visit made my blog complete. :)

 
;