Thursday, June 13, 2013

Living Things World Tour: Linkin Park Live in Manila 2013


The long wait is over! I waited when Scala Events announced that a Grammy Award Winning band will be having a concert here in Manila. It was then said that on May 8, at 8pm, they will be announcing this band. I waited till that day and hoping that this band would be the band of my dream. Who else? LINKIN PARK!

Living Things World Tour: Linkin Park Live in Manila, Linkin Park Live in Manila 2013, Living Things World Tour Manila, Linkin Park Philippines
Living Things World Tour: Linkin Park Live in Manila 2013


Ever since that I got a job, I promised to myself that I will watch Linkin Park's next concert here in the Philippines - in any cost! I told myself to buy a front row or VIP ticket if I could! That's why after the confirmation by Scala Events and Linkin Park Philippines, I waited for the ticket's price and got myself ready for it. I knew then that SM Tickets will sell tickets on the 15th of May.

Living Things World Tour: Linkin Park Live in Manila Ticket, Upper Box

Lucky me, it was my payday! Exactly on that day, May 15, 2013, I rushed to SM Megamall and bought myself a ticket. I was really excited I could feel my body trembling! Good thing that only few seats were taken and I got a good spot for myself. Since the concert was unexpected, I have no enough budget - I settled for an Upper Box (cost P3,480.00). 

Not bad for a girl who wanted this band to perform for a very long time. I just told myself that it's better to see them perform live than not seeing them at all. Beside, the seat I have taken was somehow near the stage. :D

Urbandub to Perform Front Act, Filipino Band, Pinoy Band
Urbandub to Perform Front Act 
Yesterday, June 12, 2013 when Scala Events made a new announcement. Urbandub - A Filipino band will be performing the front act for the Living Things World Tour of Linkin Park Live here in Manila. 

And today, a tweet from @philconcerts announced that the Living Things World Tour will feature all the songs of Linkin Park from The Hybrid Theory Album up to The Living Things Album! 

This is gonna be an awesome night! I can't wait till we rock the SM Mall of Asia Arena! 

From Scala Events:

Catch Living Things World Tour: Linkin Park Live in Manila on August 13, 2013 at Mall of Asia Arena!
Living Things World Tour: Linkin Park Live in Manila, Linkin Park Live in Manila 2013, Living Things World Tour Manila, Linkin Park Philippines
Linkin Park Live in Manila 

Ticket Prices: (exclusive of ticketing service charge)

Php 9,880 - VIP Standing
Php 9,880 - Patron Center Seated (reserved seating)
Php 6,880 - Lower Box A (reserved seating)
Php 5,880 - Lower Box B (reserved seating)
Php 3,480 - Upper Box (reserved seating)
Php 880 - General Admission (reserved seating)

For reservation and inquiries, please call SM Tickets at 470-2222 or visit www.smtickets.com

So, if you are a LP Soldier like me, grab a ticket now! Don't waste your time. Who knows when Linkin Park be coming back to Manila again? 

We have 61 days or 8 weeks and 5 days before the concert! Excited as I am - in August 13 I will be living one of my dreams. To sing along with Chester and Mike in a lively crowd!


1 comments:

Arya De Guzman said...

loved the concert, I wish I was in VIP standing but upper box is not bad at all :) saya lang

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments :)Your visit made my blog complete. :)

 
;